SGS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
· Conduct a pre-campaign study with the church in order to determine giving potential, help identify campaign leaders and quantify financial goals of the Campaign.
· Prepare the church pastors, staff, and church leaders for their roles in the Campaign.
· Assist and provide leadership in the preparation and writing of a case statement for the vision of the Campaign.
· Establish specific dates and deliverable calendar with milestones for the Campaign.
· Write and furnish program manuals and support materials for the Campaign leadership team as they are identified. Support materials include organizational charts and team structures, flow charts, leader calendars and dates, description of leaders/teams responsibilities, meeting and presentation agendas, volunteer training materials, enlistment procedure, letters, newsletters, announcements, sermons, publication content and complete samples from successful church campaigns, multimedia DVD samples for production, website, banners, posters, stewardship statements training, invitations, commitment cards, prayer guidelines, youth and children activities, giving envelopes, quarterly giving statements, phone calls and how to contact persons, making visits, group meetings, town hall meetings, speeches, three year giving calendar, etc.
· Assist in the selection and enlistment of the leadership team.
· Provide training for Campaign teams including materials and/or copy necessary for carrying out their responsibilities. SGS will support and give oversight to each person or team of the Campaign which are pastors, church staff related to the campaign , chair, manager, enlistment, communications, publicity, multimedia, hospitality, refreshments, celebration events, opening reception, commitment card responses, students, children, prayer, and follow up.
· Train all volunteer teams and build major teams assigned to communications, hospitality, and commitment card responses.
· Provide supervision in the preparation of publicity materials and multi-media production that are distributed to the church or be used to advertise or announce the Campaign.
· Provide leadership in evaluating potential church members for lead Campaign gifts and supervise the solicitation of these large giving commitments.
· Develop the five week public period and all church celebration events
· Supervise the commitment card responses.
· Establish plans for future follow-up goals for the three year giving period and help identify next steps.
"The campaign experience was everything Frank said it would be: it built unity and raised up servants in the church, stretched our faith and fostered spiritual growth, and increased our general fund giving, among other benefits...Financially, our campaign was a great success...we were able to raise roughly three times our annual budget...As a pastor, I can wholeheartedly recommend Frank and Steward Growth Systems."
Rev. Brian Robbins, Lead Pastor
Faith Baptist Church
Lincoln City, OR
Brain can be contacted at 541-994-9106; email: firstname.lastname@example.org